The selections for reading during the First Quarter of 2013 have been posted for the Experimental Fiction group (XFX). They are:
- The Fan-Maker’s Inquisition: A Novel of the Marquis de Sade
— Rikki Ducornet (o1-16)
- V — Thomas Pynchon (02-01)
- The Death of Artimeo Cruz — Carlos Fuentes (02-16)
- Parallel Stories: A Novel — Péter Nádas (03-01)
- Titus Groan — Mervyn Peake (03-16)
Note that the Mervyn Peake selection is the first volume of the Gormenghast Trilogy. It is available in a single volume to facilitate subsequent reading of the remaining two volumes (Gormenghast, Titus Alone). A fourth volume, cobbled together from notes after the author’s death, was written by the author’s wife (no comment).
For more information on the Experimental Fiction group, the links are in the menu under ACTIVE.