Pointing to citizens who voted for both Obama and Trump does not disprove racism; it evinces it. To secure the White House, Obama needed to be a Harvard-trained lawyer with a decade of political experience and an incredible gift for speaking to cross sections of the country; Donald Trump needed only money and white bluster. — The Atlantic
Here is a helpful little glossary from the Daily Kos to assist in understanding Republican-Speak:
1. “small businesses” really mean large corporation
2. “simpler tax” means more tax cuts for the wealthy
3. “secure medicare” means destroy it
4. “repair and replace obamacare” means destroy it
5. “secure the borders first” means treat Hispanics as second-classed citizens
6. “all lives matter” means we need to shut-up and take our murders like men
7. “horrified by planned parenthood” means I really need evangelicals in my camp
8. “take America back” means get them AAs out of our White House!
9. “the economy is in turmoil” means obama saved America from a great depression
10.” I won’t lead from behind” means I’m starting wars with Iran, Syria and maybe Russia too.
I realize that I am prone to represent the more progressive, pro-America view in this weblog and I suspect that is my right since it is my weblog. But to be fair and balanced, here is a representative of the other side of the issues: a once well-known celebrity who appears to develop a logical justification for the Obama Hate Syndrome: