I maintain a highly subjective ranking of all the books I have read during the year and have traditionally published some form of Top Reads for a couple of years. It’s February already but I found it interesting to go back and see what the five books I most esteemed (or enjoyed) in 2018.
How do you consider these titles:
- How German Is It — Walter Abish
- The Golden Notebook — Doris Lessing
- The Years, Months, Days — Yan Lianke
- The Black Prince — Iris Murdoch
- Best Minds of My Generation: A Literary History of the Beats — Allen Ginsberg